- White Privilege affects all of us.
- White privilege refers to systemic inequity based on race that benefits white people at the expense of people of color. It impacts everybody every day.
- White people often do not recognize their privilege, and that lack of recognition impacts their understanding of themselves, people of color, and any given situation.
- We inherited this system.
- Awareness and talking about it are the first steps to changing it.
Please join us to watch the video: White Privilege 101: Getting in on the Conversation and stay for the discussion afterwards. The discussion will be facilitated by Annie Tucker, who was involved in the production of the video.
This event is co-sponsored by ICSURJ and the Beloved Community Initiative